mardi 25 octobre 2011

Roma!






























6 commentaires:

  1. Mouth watering. It's almost painful. I want to open up every door you've photographed and see what what treasure and magic lies inside.

    You've perfectly captured a bite of my favorite city. I can't imagine what kind of party one would throw there but I hope it was divine. (I've always had to do Roma on the cheap, but there is something glorious on living on honey gelato, pizza bianca and cafe correttos.)

    This has made my day, possibly the week and I am so grateful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. La douceur de vivre transparait dans ces photos. Alors que je regarde la pluie battre les carreaux cet après-midi, ça fait comme un rayon de soleil !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for your comments, folks! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. grand soleil x couleurs de la ville x lumière d'automne = combinaison gagnante!

    RépondreSupprimer